ClearVision Optometry COVID UPDATE
We are now opened to serve your essential eye care needs. The safety of our patients and staff is our utmost priority.
You can help us by:
- Staying home if you are sick or believe you have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Always bring your face mask and wear it while in our office.
- Come to your appointment alone or with a maximum of one companion.
- We may ask you or your companion to wait outside until called.
We will change our procedures as follows:
- Exams will be spaced further apart to allow thorough cleaning.
- Patient forms will be sent to you prior to your appointment; please complete before arrival.
- Temperature Check will be done upon arrival.
- Masks and gloves have been secured for staff.
- Eyeglass frames will be sanitized after each use.
- Standard six-foot social distancing will be observed as possible.
- Staff will wash hands after every patient interaction
- Walk-in exams will not be accepted.
- New contact lens fittings will not be accepted.